I've only just discovered you today....and so glad I have! Nice to meet ya; and thank you for the chance today on 'the hop'. lol Sebrina_Cassity at yahoo dot com
wow, bizarre how things work out, but, sincerely, the early reader got the prize this time. Congrats to Rhonda who won the PDF of Finless! thank you for all participating!
Time for your chance to WIN and help a GREAT cause! My grandpa, Marine Lt. Col. Donald D Fereday died on Independence Day, July 4, 2003, forever haunted by the scenes he encountered while serving in Korea. Many of our men and women who serve become physically and mentally wounded everyday protecting our freedoms. Ahoy Fellow Fathomers. By now, you know I enjoy creating fictional worlds readers will identify with. Although I hope readers escape with my words, I also entwine helpful storylines that might help make a difference. However, sometimes events and issues in our realm are not always comfortable subjects-I tackle them in some manner anyway. Today's blog is part of a special blog hop to raise money for the Wounded Warriors project. At minimum, the group of writers involved in this opportunity will raise $600 for their organization. If you would like to see how more you can help, please click this link Wounded Warriors . I will donate ...
Comment to WIN! After you read my blog and comment- visit THE BLOG HOP SPOT for more chances to win http://thebloghopspot.com/event-page/ Recently, I went to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport for the arrival of our beautiful “international daughter” Aliena. We had the privilege to meet Aliena when she became part of our family for one year through a foreign exchange program. Of the many programs available, we hosted through http://www.afs.org/ . I encourage you to consider the opportunity http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Foreign-Exchange-Student and see if your life can be just as enriched as ours has been. But, I digress (for good reason though) All international arrivals come through one gate in terminal D. I watched the status board to anxiou...
Comments
slinkydennis@yahoo.com
Paula
paula1@mad.scientist.com
sionedkla@gmail.com
Nice to meet ya; and thank you for the chance today on 'the hop'. lol
Sebrina_Cassity at yahoo dot com
Lisa
Wolphcall(at)bellsouth(dot)net
kaylyndavis1986@yahoo.com
kathalsteaddgo[at]yahoo[dot]com
sstrode at scrtc dot com
Lmackesy @ gmail.com
flava_sava_chick@yahoo.com
Pam
vanillaorchids69(at)gmail(dot)com
Z
Seawitch Reviews @ yahoo.com
viajeradelmar@aol.com
Mel
bournmelissa at hotmail dot com
authordallasrivers at gmail dot com
June
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com
Morganlafey86(at)aol(dot)com
suz2(at)cox(dot)neto
thank you for all participating!