Release Day!

If this was any other Tuesday of the year, life would still be good because I'm here to enjoy it with the ones I love most. However, it is not an ordinary Tuesday, oh no, it is release day for Finless and sweetens this normally benign weekday!  My hard work, blood, sweat, and tears are available for you, my Fellow Fathomers, in the form of my heartfelt literary contribution.
Please take a moment to click Finless and visit my publisher, Secret Cravings Publishing, (who BTW just won as Publisher of the Year for the RWA New York Chapter--whoop whoop!) for details on how to purchase. Please also take a moment to visit my celebratory release day author interview with Hesperia Loves Books!
http://www.hesperialovesbooks.com/2012/04/03/blog-event-interview-with-author-davee-jones/comment-page-1/#comment-10616

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!