Left of Center 1
Left of center It happens in a flash, within seconds lives are forever changed. How many times have we gone left of center in our lives and negatively affected someone else? I try to teach my children the affect their words have on people. When we speak without thinking, we unleash verbal dragons that can bring someone down in flames. Death does not always occur physically. Do not be a fellow man’s demise by your insensitivity. These days, we have all become a bit too arrogant in embracing our right to-
He was not.
- Say what I want!
- Be entitled to my whims!
- Make you accept my way of thinking!
- Agree with me!
- Treat people however I please!
- Fail to care about consequences!
- New toilet seats installed in hotel rooms just for them
- Mineral water to bathe in
- Rose petals in the toilet (really?!)
- Dark curtains on windowed rooms to keep anyone from seeing in
- Certain types of flower arrangements
- The list is endless and appallingly ridiculous
- Ride my bike down the middle of the street or trail path!
- Text or email while I drive!
- Jump over that fence at the park, zoo, construction site, mountain-side wherever!
- Go shooting a gun without taking a safety course!
- Go to happy hour and drive myself home!
- End my life when I’m sick of it all-who cares who it hurts!
He was not.