Of all profiles, I challenge you to write a 1000-5000 depiction of the dating experience of your two favorite members. The winners will receive prizes and a chance for their depiction to be published!
You will now get a closer look at Danika Parker:
1) What do you do for work? – Medical student by day…Crime Scene cleanup specialist when available
2) Where are you from? – Galveston, TX
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? I’m loyal to the bones, but, unsure about this whole love thing.
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? I’ve not had relationships, I’ve only had dates.
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? Someone to finally prove me wrong and make me love them.
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? Trust. Believe me, I know how to clean up a mess…
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? I want to get married someday, I want a partner.
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? A sense of humor and strong work ethic
9) Do you want/do you have any children? Yes, I want a few of my own, or maybe just one.
10) What do you do for fun? – My brothers and I try to stump each other with word games. At the moment, I’m winning with the most words that end in the long “O” sound…you know like “Yo”.
11) What are you most proud about? My unblemished college GPA
12) Is religion important to you? Hmmm…wow, that’s not a question, it’s an essay topic.
13) Do you follow politics? No. Are you a Democrat or a Republican? I’m staunchly independent.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? My mom dried and pressed the first flower my dad ever gave her. She gave it to me on my 16th birthday. That flower’s infinite beauty reminds me of my parents’ love for each other and us kids.
16) What is your favorite month of the year and why? January- because crime scene cleanup in southern Texas in most other months is extremely ripe.
17) Which is your favorite book/movie? Alice in Wonderland…the old Disney version
18) Which is the last book you read? Would have to be a text book- I’m not reading civilian books these days.
19) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do? I’m excited to be a doctor and really want to be a neurologist. So, I’m in med school, let’s see what happens.
20) Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? I like soothing music. My days are so chaotic, I need something to take me away from all that.
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? Nah, I don’t have time and I also don’t really get attached to living things.
22) How do you spend your spare time? I have one percent spare time. I’m usually sleeping or catching up on the DVR
23) Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Practicing medicine
24) If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? Elephant, I never forget
25) Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full? Are you an optimist or a pessimist? I’m a realist.
26) If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? What are the deepest regrets of a person? Wow, I have no answer for either of them. I’ve not yet lived enough to regret any of my choices.
27) You have got six months to live, what will you do first? Visit Washington D.C.
28) Is sexual compatibility important to you? I suppose. I’m not very physical. But, doesn’t mean I’m not interested.
29) Who was your hero, as a child? My mom and dad.
30) If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? Buy my mom and dad a retirement home so they don’t have to work anymore.
31) Which was the first crush you ever had? MacGyver
32) What makes you laugh/cry? I don’t feel much sorrow. But, laughter, yea, Bridesmaids killed me.
33) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? The best Chinese takeout money could buy. But, I rarely have friends over, I don’t have time.
34) Describe your perfect holiday. We love the 4th of July at our house. It’s nice to see something beautiful in the sky rather than the ugliness we see on the ground.
35) Which T.V. program would you never miss? Naked and Afraid. I’d so meet the challenge.
36) What is the last CD you bought? A relaxation CD for yoga
37) Are you a morning person or a night person? I’m a morning person, for sure.
38) Would you like to climb a mountain or trek across a desert? Climb a mountain
39) What adjective would a close friend use to describe you? Guarded
40) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Beach hut in Fiji…I’ve never been there but, they tell me it’s nice…
41) Into which personality’s shoes would you like to step for a day? Mike Rowe
42) Who is you favorite actor/actress/celebrity and why? Joe Manganiello and it doesn’t require an explanation
43) Who is your favorite sportsperson? Tony Romo…don’t ask me why. I just think that guy needs a break.
44) What is your favorite sporting activity? Rock Climbing
45) Which is your favorite genre of movies - comedy/thriller/action? Comedy. I need relief.