Fantasy League Friday Dating Rounds! Meet Maisie Teegan
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? My last ended in February after 9 months.
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? A best friend.
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? I would very much like to be married.
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? Someone physically attractive, smart, generous, and has a calming effect on my personality.
9) Do you want/do you have any children? Yes, I am interested in having children eventually.
10) What do you do for fun? – I love skiing, hiking, camping, and going out downtown with friends.
11) What are you most proud about? How self-sufficient I am, and my abilities to manipulate situations in my favor.
12) Is religion important to you? I am a Christian but do not push my beliefs on others.
13) Do you follow politics? I identify as a Libertarian.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes.
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? My dog, because she loves me unconditionally, and I her.
16) What is your favorite month of the year and why? October, because of Halloween and it’s not too hot.
17) Which is your favorite book/movie? I really love the Hunger Games and the movie Troy.
18) Which is the last book you read? The Divergent series.
19) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do? Archaeologist
20) Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? Lana Del Rey, Cage the Elephant, One Republic
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? I have a 3 year old corgi.
22) How do you spend your spare time? Watching a favorite show, hiking, homework, or working out.
23) Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Hopefully married and pregnant.
24) If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? Elephant, because they experience strong emotions
25) Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full? Half full
34) Describe your perfect holiday. Anywhere there’s a nice beach.
36) What is the last CD you bought? I honestly can’t even remember
37) Are you a morning person or a night person? Night
38) Would you like to climb a mountain or trek across a desert? Climb a mountain