Author/Publisher Jillian Dodd


Welcome to The Locker and a special feature. I had the awesome opportunity to attend and volunteer at the Houston Author Event, hosted by Emily Lalone, owner of Lalone Marketing. I met ten amazing authors and now I want to introduce them to you too.
Today, meet the author Jillian Dodd. I purchased the first two books in her series, The Keatyn Chronicles, while there in Houston. I'm excited to start reading them. :) When you get a chance, check out her books. I think you will love them!




  I was very impressed to learn that this lady is not only a best-selling author, but, she now has her own publishing company as well!

Bandit Publishing

Jillian on Goodreads

Jillian's website

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Easter Blog Hop!!!

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray