Saturday Sippers in The Locker - Happy BDAY Sister and Grandma!

Here they are in a birthday past shot. Sister Chrisee and Grandma Helen
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. This year I focus on some of my favorite adult beverages. Most will contain alcohol, but, some will not. Today, in honor of my middle sister’s and my Grandma’s birthdays I will highlight two of my favorites – Middle Sister wine and Birthday Cake vodka.
I found Middle Sister wine at a target store I believe. I was so impressed because I do indeed have a middle sister…and she loves wine! For a reasonably priced bottle of vino- from Napa-, you can explore several varieties:
Direct from the Middle Sister Wine Home Page: “Did you know that birth order is commonly believed to have a profound and lasting effect on psychological development? We did. And that is why we have dedicated these wines to the sister in the middle - the one who always seems to have a personality of her own and steals the show. Not everyone has a wine named especially just for her. Some people are just born lucky!
Enjoy these sassy wines with your favorite family meals.”
They have whites, reds, blends, merlot, Cab, moscato, bubbly, pinot grigio, malbec, Sauvignon Blanc, and rose'. If you have a taste for it, they probably have it. My sister, Chrisee, loves a good red blend. 

Now my second favorite birthday beverage is birthday cake vodka. 


This yummy vodka comes from Three Olives. I've tasted other brands of cake vodka and just didn't enjoy the flavor as much. Yes, this is sweet, and there is no doubt this is cake flavor. What's fun are the recipes you can try from this one bottle. Cake Vodka Recipes One of my favorites is the pineapple upside down cake. It really tastes like a liquid pineapple cake. Make sure to get the maraschino cherries for authenticity.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if you're celebrating your birthday, comment here! Maybe I'll send you a surprise.
happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Easter Blog Hop!!!

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray