Saturday Sippers and Happy Birthday Baby Brother Samuel!

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new, sometimes, skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
Today November 16 is my baby brother’s birthday. He really is 29, egad, that makes me old. Last year I gave him a girlfriend that won't talk back, this year, he is special guest in my blog. (both are probably about the same excitement. LOL) In honor of Samuel Wylder, I present to you a renamed drink:
The Hot Sammy!
Ingredients
  • 1 ounce apple cider
  • 1 t lemon juice
  • 2 ounces bourbon
  • Honey to taste
Begin with a steaming mug of hot water. Add all ingredients. Drink a few and it’s guaranteed to cure your sore throat or whatever else ails you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!