Of all profiles, I challenge you to write a 1000-5000 depiction of the dating experience of your two favorite members. The winners will receive prizes and a chance for their depiction to be published!
1) What do you do for work? – I’m an ultrasound technician.
2) Where are you from? – I’m from the Midwest.
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? I’m classy, sassy, and a little smart assy.
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? One year ago my fiancé left me at the altar.
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? Someone who can make me smile because they are always smiling.
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? Dependability, I want someone that I can count on to be my friend and take care of their life as well as include me in theirs.
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? Absolutely want to get married.
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? Someone I can get cheesy with and be my best guy friend as well. I want to talk with him about everything, and even if he can’t fix it, at least he can listen to me- that’s all I ask. Someone who really cares about my heart.
9) Do you want/do you have any children? Yes, I want a few.
10) What do you do for fun? – I love fishing, camping, and big bonfires.
11) What are you most proud about? How close our family stays together. We really share so much love.
12) Is religion important to you? Yes, I’m not a door knocker, but, my spouse needs to be on board with me spiritually.
13) Do you follow politics? No, I try not to. In recent years, I haven’t seen much reason to care.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? I’m not sure. I haven’t experienced it, and neither has anyone I know.
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? The necklace my mom and dad gave me with I turned 16. They used some of their jewelry to melt down and make it.
17) Which is your favorite book/movie? Frozen.
18) Which is the last book you read? I read Bible verses every night.
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? I like animals, but, I’m not home enough to give attention to a pet.
23) Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? a little wiser and hopefully more patient
26) If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? Not checking that one box “yes”
27) You have got six months to live, what will you do first? Quit my job of course
28) Is sexual compatibility important to you? Yea, intimacy is the foundation for happiness
29) Who was your hero, as a child? I liked Velma from Scooby Doo
30) If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? Honestly, pay off my family’s debts and not sure after that.
31) Which was the first crush you ever had? Justin Timberlake
32) What makes you laugh/cry? I’m fairly transparent, so, my emotions show easily and for all sorts of reasons- good and bad.
33) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? Pulled pork, cole slaw, and iced tea
34) Describe your perfect holiday. Snow falling lightly, tree twinkling with lights, music playing, and everyone laughing.
35) Which T.V. program would you never miss? Supernatural
Pretty Sadie O'Neill