MS is no April Fool's Joke

Today in The Locker is my bestie Brian...he is a righteous beast. This man dedicates 24/7- 365 to ending MS. He doesn't have MS, he has a strong body and strong mind to work for those who do suffer from MS. I'm proud to call this man friend and lucky he is part of my circle in life. Please consider a donation to help his fight...he's raised thousands of dollars up to now, even $5 pushes for a cure. Please see today's message from the one and only--Brian Jones
 
 
Dear Friends and Family,

Multiple sclerosis is a chronic, unpredictable disease of the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain, spinal cord and optic nerves. It is thought to be an immune-mediated disorder, in which the immune system incorrectly attacks healthy tissue in the central nervous system.

In 30 days I will be riding in my 10th Bike MS to raise awareness of this disease and it's affects millions of people, and to raise money to help fund research for new treatments and and a cure.  I am asking for your help in this important cause because of eight amazing women I know who live with MS every day. 

Please consider a tax-deductible donation that will benefit the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Click on the link below to visit my personal page for information on how to donate.



On behalf of Diane, Lisa Frey, Angie, Leah, Patti, Lisa Warner, Beth, Sandi and myself, thank you for your continuing support.

God bless,

Brian

STOP disease progression, RESTORE what's been lost, and END MS forever.



Comments

Chris Murray said…
Thank you!!!!! diagnosed in 2007. I truly appreciate your ride

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!