Saturday Sippers December Begins!

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
It’s now December, in the middle of my favorite time of the year. It reminds me of old school Coca-Cola Commercials…”I’d like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony…”, circling our Christmas wish list in the J.C. Penney catalog, and fires in the fireplace. Now, that’s the holidays I hold onto.
WINTER SNAP!
Ingredients
  • 1 ounce ginger syrup
  • 1 ounce Curacao
  • 1 ounce spiced syrup
  • 1 ½ ounces vodka
  • Grated nutmeg or cinnamon for garnish
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass. Top with grated nutmeg and cinnamon.
*ginger syrup – mix equal parts pureed ginger juice and sugar
**spiced syrup – mix equal parts water and sugar. Add clove and cinnamon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!