That's Amore! Just Out Of My Grasp-How Often Do You Say I LOVE YOU?


Good morning!  I’ve decided to use my blog not only to writing, music, and other facets of entertainment, but, also to share my journey. I’ve had significant health problems for over three years. Initially, rheumatologists diagnosed me with systemic lupus (SLE), Sjogren's Syndrome, and fibromyalgia. However, none of the earlier prescribed medications provided any relief. Actually, I kept getting worse and developing new symptoms. So, after second, third, and fourth opinions, I finally found a wonderful rheumatologist, B. Rezazadeh in Plano, Texas. She determined through exam, medical history, and blood tests I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. (I test positive for ANAs in my blood, and also had a positive Vectra DA test.)
Thank you for listening, each week I will have a new installment chronicling my journey- Which is sometimes more frustrating learning to live with this chronic condition.  Learning to live with the unknown has become my routine.There are several varieties of autoimmune disorders, with different caveats and health variations. However, we all have similar symptoms and health issues commonly strewn throughout the various diagnoses.

LOVE…YEAH, I SAID IT

Carry on.

 
How many times do you say, “I love you”, in one day?

I use to average about ten times. I don't do that much anymore, and it bothers me.

Yup.

Ten, on a slow day. That's how I used to roll.

My family has been big on amore since forever. Grown men, including my sons, brother, and brother in law routinely tell each other, and the rest of us- their heartfelt replies several times in one visit.

I told my daughter about 3 times one morning as she was getting out of the car, she rounded the car and was walking into the high school gym. Actually, those 3 times were a reply to her initiated “I love you, mom”.

It isn’t uncommon for us to say I love you 3 times in one telephone conversation. Even more by text, and probably even more still in a Facebook post.

Do we mean it?

Hell ya!

Life is too long to let a day go by without telling someone you love them. I would venture a guess that you have at least one person to remind on a daily basis just where they rank on the emotional cardio scale. I should get back to it, and this post reminds me of that challenge.

It will make you feel better.

I challenge you for the next week. Keep a stroke tally every day of how many times you say “I  love you” in one day. I want to know your number for the week.

If I get enough replies, I might be encouraged for some type of giveaway.

I love you guys, take care of each other.

 


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Easter Blog Hop!!!

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray