Saturday Sippers and the Cosmopolitan

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new, sometimes, skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
Every time I think of the Cosmopolitan, I think of Ryan Gosling's line (as Jacob Palmer) from Crazy, Stupid, Love - "You're sitting there with a Supercuts hair cut, you're getting drunk on watered Vodka Cranberries like a fourteen year old girl and you're wearing a forty four when you should be wearing a forty two regular. Honestly, I don't know if I should help you or I should euthanize you."
Poor Steve (Cal Weaver) Carell, but, what a movie. I love it!

COSMOPOLITAN COCKTAIL!
Ingredients
  • 1½ ounces citron vodka
  • 2 teaspoons unsweetened cranberry juice
  • 2 Tablespoons water
  • 1 Tablespoon lime juice
  • 3 drops orange extract
  • 2-4 teaspoons sugar equivalent sweetener
  • Lemon curl for garnish
Pour ingredients into a shaker half-full of ice. Shake well. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with lemon curl.
105 Calories per serving

Comments

Sarah Cass said…
Oooh, how badly will her trust issues interfere? Can't wait to see!

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!