Saturday Sippers in The Locker

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
Rosemary…one of the most pungent, popular herbs. I have two wonderful bushes of rosemary growing just outside my front door. I love the smell after a fresh rain or the wind blows, releasing the aroma throughout the air. This drink sounded absolutely delightful, (even without the alcohol) combining several of my favorite items.
ROSEMARY-INFUSED CUCUMBER LEMONADE!
3 large cucumbers
1 T chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
1 c water
½ c lemon juice
3 T agave syrup
Cucumber slices for garnish

Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber for garnish. Peel and chop remaining cucumber. Puree rosemary and chopped cucumber. Pour the puree through a fine mesh strainer. Add water, lemon juice, and agave syrup to the cucumber juice. Pour into 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs. Serves 4. Calories 71!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slobber on my Keyboard?

Talented Author Kevin Rau

Tuesday Tales and Healing Waters