Tuesday Tales are Evil...Really?

Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! This week our group writes to the simple sounding word- evil.  This will be the last installment from Heart Nectar, a new WIP for a new series please see my interpretation. !

“I'd never do anything evil to you.” Rubbing his hands together, George kept looking at Mindie, his eyes pleading, asking for chances to be her everything.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” Stupid question, her reaction, this situation, everything told her why. How could she ignore the sincerity of his love coming through each motion of body language? “Well, I mean, I know why you didn’t tell me, but, I’m still not sure how to take it.”
“I only wanted an honest beginning, nothing complicated, no strings, no reason for you to doubt my feelings for you have nothing to do with business. I’m asking you to trust me, no matter how difficult it may be.”
Staring at a spot on the floor, she refused to look into his eyes. All resolve disappeared when she gazed into his beautiful stare, especially when his penetrating gaze made it through to her heart. Keeping on topic became a drunken dance of walking some unnecessary line- a test of inner truth. “I…I really don’t know what to say.”
“What does it hurt to give us time? I’m asking you, actually pleading, you give us time to live through this experience. I want your opportunity, all you need to do is say yes. I’ll change your world in amazing ways.” Leaning forward, he kissed her forehead, lips tender against her heated skin- so close to a headache, yet he brushed the pain away. How could he be a remedy to so many parts of her life? Would she take the plunge? This headfirst, complete submission might define the rest of her life.
 
 Please visit us at our main site for more interpretations of evil- Tuesday Tales Main Page

                              
 




Comments

Well done. Looking forward to reading this one too
Mary Terrani said…
Can't wait to read more and see what she decides!
Jillian said…
I love it. Can't wait to see where this conversation leads in their relationship.
Wow, big trust thing going on here. Is she going to trust him and ride this through, by his side? I hope so.
Joselyn Vaughn said…
You've described her struggles really well.

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!