Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Sippers in The Locker

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new, sometimes, skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
My beautiful, international daughter, Aliena, brought me wonderful elderflower syrup during her most recent visit from Germany. She and her mother make the syrup to add to various drinks. How delighted I was to find the following recipe.
ELDERFLOWER SPARKLERS!
Ingredients
  • 8 T elderflower concentrate or juice
  • 2 cups brut or extra-dry champagne
  • 2 cups club soda
  • Edible flowers or mint sprigs for garnish
Directions
Place one tablespoon of elderflower concentrate in each of 8 champagne glasses. Add ¼ cup champagne to each glass, and then top off with ¼ cup club soda. Garnish with flowers or mint.
54 Calories

No comments: