Review Review Review Novella by Em Petrova

Ahoy Fellow Fathomers and it’s review time in the The Locker again. So, I got my feet wet with ménage when I wrote my newest release, Sexy Bea Spelling.















I don’t know about you, but, I will admit the thought of two gals and one guy is scintillating to me. I’ll leave it up to you, dear reader, to wonder if I’ve done it or not…

Anyway, I digress. This post is all about Em Petrova and her short piece, Double Dippin’.

We have the usual set up scene, an office and a buxom administrative assistant just setting herself up for a good time by being in the right place at the right time. Bosses who are secret lovers, but, who can’t seem to get enough of fantasizing about their come hither aide with the quivering thighs. Yea, that’s what this adds up to.

If you want a quick read for satisfying steam, give Double Dippin’ a whirl. It opened my mind up to possibilities and released some inhibitions…even if they were all in my imagination.

I give Double Dippin’ 4 snowflakes. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Easter Blog Hop!!!

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray