Saturday Sippers in The Locker! - an ode to Kahlua

Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new, sometimes, skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
Already in November! It’s way too close to the holidays for me. But, this weekend, I have the small comfort of “fall back” to console me….and this great Kahlua drink.
KAHLUACCINO!
Ingredients
  • ¾ c. nonfat milk
  • ¾ c. strong coffee
  • ½ c. coffee liqueur
  • 3 c. ice
  • 4 t sugar
  • Chocolate shavings for garnish
Combine milk and coffee in blender. Add coffee liqueur, ice, and sugar. Puree until frothy. Pour and garnish with chocolate shavings and voila! Get the holiday season started tastefully
138 Calories per serving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Easter Blog Hop!!!

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray