Saturday Sippers Getting Ready for Thanksgiving!


Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
It’s almost Thanksgiving, my favorite day of the year. Nothing beats my Grandma Helen’s dressing, celery casserole, and of course the turkey. But, most of all, it’s spending time with my friends and family beside a bonfire sharing laughs and love. The kiddos get hot chocolate, but, the adults can have:
HOT CHOCOLATE MARTINI!
Ingredients
  • 3 ounces hot cocoa
  • 1 ounce dark Crème de Cacao
  • Splash Irish Cream liqueur
  • 1 ounce chocolate vodka
Combine all ingredients in a shaker, pour into a martini glass and serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!