Saturday Sippers in The Locker and a White Russian!

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new, sometimes, skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. 
Cooler temperatures leave me wanting a cozy drink. Something I can sip and enjoy a richer blend over a refreshing drink of summer.  
GUILT FREE WHITE RUSSIAN!
Ingredients
       1 ½ ounces vodka
       1 ½ ounces light cream
       1 ½ ounces sugar free coffee liqueur-flavored syrup* or experiment and try with a rich shot of espresso
Pour ingredients in a glass, stir and add ice.
200 Calories per serving

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Easter Blog Hop!!!

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray