Saturday Sippers in The Locker

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
Rosemary…one of the most pungent, popular herbs. I have two wonderful bushes of rosemary growing just outside my front door. I love the smell after a fresh rain or the wind blows, releasing the aroma throughout the air. This drink sounded absolutely delightful, (even without the alcohol) combining several of my favorite items.
ROSEMARY-INFUSED CUCUMBER LEMONADE!
3 large cucumbers
1 T chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
1 c water
½ c lemon juice
3 T agave syrup
Cucumber slices for garnish

Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber for garnish. Peel and chop remaining cucumber. Puree rosemary and chopped cucumber. Pour the puree through a fine mesh strainer. Add water, lemon juice, and agave syrup to the cucumber juice. Pour into 4 ice-filled glasses. Garnish with cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs. Serves 4. Calories 71!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Easter Blog Hop!!!

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray