Saturday Sippers in The Locker

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
I’m loving the spring. It always makes me want to chill outside on the patio, or soak in the sun. I’ve got a refreshing drink for this early spring 2013
Slender Sour-Apple Martini!
1 ¼ oz apple vodka
¾ oz sour apple liqueur
½ oz apple juice
Apple slices for garnish

Mix ingredients in a shaker with ice. Strain into chilled martini glass.  Garnish with apple slice. Calories 160!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Slobber on my Keyboard?

Talented Author Kevin Rau

Tuesday Tales and Healing Waters