Saturday Sippers in The Locker

Saturday Sippers in The Locker
Ahoy Fellow Fathomers! Welcome to the feature here in The Locker called Saturday Sippers. Each week I’ll post a new skinny cocktail recipe for you to try. Many thinks to my Cali Bestie, Rhonda, for providing me with the deck of cards recipe book. J
I don’t know about you guys, but, I’m still trying to recover from last weekend and St. Patrick’s Day.  Oh, the Guinness, the fun, the corned beef, whiskey, and ibuprofen. Let’s go with something light today…
SKINNY ICED TEA!
1 oz sweet tea vodka
Sugar free lemonade
Lime wedge for garnish

Fill glass with ice, pour vodka. Top with light lemonade. Garnish with lime wedge. Calories 70!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!