Fantasy League Friday! The Profile for Finn Maxwell

It's time to start uncovering the profiles for our first round of the dating club. We have 13 women and 13 men set for Fantasy League Football and the Multiple Scorgasms. Following are the initial questions asked of all participants. Keep track of the participants and see who YOU would match up together, and why?

Of all profiles, I challenge you to write a 1000-5000 depiction of the dating experience of your two favorite members. The winners will receive prizes and a chance for their depiction to be published!

You will now get a closer look at Finn Maxwell!



1) What do you do for work? – I’m a physical therapist
2) Where are you from? – I’m from Minnesota
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? I have a sixth toe and I'm self conscious about it.
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? I've only had casual relationships.
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? A girl who isn't afraid of commitment, but, I don't want a cling-on.
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? Trust, I know that's what everyone says, but, that tells you how important it is.
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? Someday.
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife?  I want to be attracted to my wife, but, I also want to be just as stimulated by her mind.
9) Do you want/do you have any children? One or two maybe.
10) What do you do for fun? – I participate in various physical activities- 5K races, outdoor volleyball, skydiving, fishing, etc.
11) What are you most proud about?  My independence, will, and motivation.
12) Is religion important to you? Not particularly.
13) Do you follow politics? Yes, I listen and read all I can, I just haven't made any decisions yet.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I don't see how it's possible when you know nothing about a person. That can sometimes take years.
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? My diploma from college.
16) What is your favorite month of the year and why? June, when I can finally get in the open water comfortably.
17) Which is your favorite book/movie?  The Alchemist.
18) Which is the last book you read? The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, so you know I like the classics.
19) Which is the one job in the world that you would love to do? Doctor for a professional football team.
20) Which is your favorite music and your favorite singer/band? Alternative and the RHCPs
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? No, I don't have time for that. 
22) How do you spend your spare time? I usually take as many shifts as I can. I'm trying to save up money.
23) Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Hopefully, back in college.
24) If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be? A great horned owl because they are stoic and they mate for life
25) Do you believe a cup is half empty or half full? A red solo cup is never empty
26) If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? Not taking my undergraduate classes seriously enough
27) You have got six months to live, what will you do first?  ask for a second opinion
28) Is sexual compatibility important to you? Of course! 
29) Who was your hero, as a child? Arnold Schwarzenegger, don't ask me why
30) If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? Charity for a large portion, especially for children without a home. The rest, I don't know, but, I'd have a big ass party.
31) Which was the first crush you ever had? Brittany Spears, that girl has moves
32) What makes you laugh/cry? I don't let many emotions out.
33) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? Burgers, mashed potatoes, and green beans
34) Describe your perfect holiday. cold beer in my and surrounded by the people I love doing the things I love
35) Which T.V. program would you never miss? ESPN 
36) What is the last CD you bought? I don't really buy CDs
37) Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning
38) Would you like to climb a mountain or trek across a desert? Climb a mountain
39) What adjective would a close friend use to describe you? Suspicious
40) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Europe because of their emphasis on soccer
41) Into which personality’s shoes would you like to step for a day? Ed Hochuli
42) Who is you favorite actor/actress/celebrity and why? James Franco...needs no explanation
43) Who is your favorite sportsperson? Don't have a favorite
44) What is your favorite sporting activity? running
45) Which is your favorite genre of movies - comedy/thriller/action? Action





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!