Of all profiles, I challenge you to write a 1000-5000 depiction of the dating experience of your two favorite members. The winners will receive prizes and a chance for their depiction to be published!
You will now get a closer look at Finn Maxwell!
1) What do you do for work? – I’m a physical therapist
2) Where are you from? – I’m from Minnesota
3) What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know? I have a sixth toe and I'm self conscious about it.
4) When was your last relationship and how long did it last? I've only had casual relationships.
5) What are you looking for in a relationship? A girl who isn't afraid of commitment, but, I don't want a cling-on.
6) What do you think is the most important value in a relationship? Trust, I know that's what everyone says, but, that tells you how important it is.
7 ) Do you want to marry or have you ever been married? Someday.
8) What do you look for in a husband/wife? I want to be attracted to my wife, but, I also want to be just as stimulated by her mind.
9) Do you want/do you have any children? One or two maybe.
10) What do you do for fun? – I participate in various physical activities- 5K races, outdoor volleyball, skydiving, fishing, etc.
11) What are you most proud about? My independence, will, and motivation.
13) Do you follow politics? Yes, I listen and read all I can, I just haven't made any decisions yet.
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I don't see how it's possible when you know nothing about a person. That can sometimes take years.
15) What is your most treasured possession and why? My diploma from college.
17) Which is your favorite book/movie? The Alchemist.
18) Which is the last book you read? The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, so you know I like the classics.
21) Do you like animals/keep pets? No, I don't have time for that.
23) Where do you see yourself in five years’ time? Hopefully, back in college.
26) If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life? Not taking my undergraduate classes seriously enough
28) Is sexual compatibility important to you? Of course!
29) Who was your hero, as a child? Arnold Schwarzenegger, don't ask me why
30) If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions? Charity for a large portion, especially for children without a home. The rest, I don't know, but, I'd have a big ass party.
31) Which was the first crush you ever had? Brittany Spears, that girl has moves
32) What makes you laugh/cry? I don't let many emotions out.
33) If you have friends coming over, what would you cook? Burgers, mashed potatoes, and green beans
34) Describe your perfect holiday. cold beer in my and surrounded by the people I love doing the things I love
35) Which T.V. program would you never miss? ESPN