Secret Cravings Blog Hop Time! Cutie Contemporaries w/ Davee Jones and Friends

Win Your Choice of One of My Books and $10 gift certificate from SCP


For a complete list of participating authors please click here Contemporary Romance Blog Hop Every author is offering a different prize. Comment below WITH your email address and I'll choose a winner after the hop ends. Please remember to include the book you would like. You can choose from:
On Ellicott Street
Finless
Ruby's Dance
Lovedust and Trailblazers
Eve's First Noel
Finding Love Under a Rock (written under my YA pseudonym, Allee Mae)

Now, spend some time this weekend getting to know us.

If you didn't already know, my first book published was, ironically, not the first book I wrote. On Ellicott Street – a feisty, loving, cougar romance novella- holds the honor of being my first published book. I wrote it during the World Series matchup between the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants. During the games, writing was the perfect avenue to release my nerves.  Finless, released second, was the result of years of blood, sweat, and tears. It’s a dark dance balancing between love, desire, and anger. What is your latest? My latest release is my YA debut entitled Finding Love Under a Rock, written under my pseudonym, Allee Mae. However, my most recent adult release is Lovedust and Trailblazers, an erotic, ranch themed novel.
Who do you write for? I have the privilege to write for Secret Cravings and Sweet Cravings Publishing. This professional small house has the most efficient, supportive administrative staff and creative team I’ve ever been associated with. Who is your ideal reader? My ideal reader allows me to take them to the edge of sanity, push limits, and support a sometimes simple protagonist just trying to get by in life. I have the same type characters in my explicit writing as well as my sweet or YA books-they just don’t use the “F” word or engage in overt sexuality. It doesn’t always take erotic descriptors of body parts/functions to get a point across. But, I will bring out the sexy when a mature story requires it. (wink)
Purchase links for sensual reads:
Review Quote "Davee Jones combines the idealistic charm of post-war America with two characters whose vision and dreams exceed the broad horizon"

Review Quote "The main characters in Finless are written wonderfully, each having a clear personality. There’s also some wonderful character development that keeps you turning the pages"

review quote "Ok, I have to say that this was a really cute very light book to read away an afternoon"



Comments

morgan said…
Hi Davee,
I too got the Cougar train when it roared through town. I am currenting working in paranormal tha may or maynot be a YA. Hard to define these things.

I want Finless if I should win. I've kept up with the pomos on it. :) Sounds like a winner.
Unknown said…
Oooh love stories about older heroines. Must go and read more. I find the older hero and heroine much ignored in romance novels these days. Well done you
Lovedust and Trailblazers sounds good. Who doesn't love a cowboy? I've been writing erotic paranormal with Boroughs.

ovalleba@gmail.com
Tamara Hoffa said…
I love the cover for One Elliot Street!
I write mostly contemporary romance, but am trying my hand at paranormal next.
sugerlady@aol.com
Sarah Cass said…
I spent several of my formative years living just off Ellicott Creek Road...so I find your Ellicott Street title brings a smile to my face ;) But I'd really love to read Finless...it intrigues me so much!!

I write a little bit of everything...it's so confusing in my head sometimes. lol

sarah.cass.rp(at)gmail(dot)com
Melissa Keir said…
On Ellicot Street sounds wonderful. I love the cover!

All the best!
daringzoey@yahoo.com
Booklover Sue said…
On Ellicott Street sounds like a great read.

susanmplatt AT Hotmail DOT com
Lindsay said…
I'm not fussy. I'd love to win any of them
Jillian said…
I just finished two with older hero/heroines. I'm excited that you've done one, too. YAY!
Catherine Lee said…
As I've gotten older, I don't mind reading a cougar title! On Ellicott Street would be great.
catherinelee100 at gmail dot com
bn100 said…
lovedust and trailblazers

bn100candg at hotmail dot com
Shadow said…
Hi! Congrats on your success! :) And i do read older heros with young heroines and old woman with young heros. :) There good! Thanks for sharing and being apart of this great hop!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com
Davee Jones said…
Hello Everyone! thank you very much for your participation and visiting my blog this weekend. The big winner is Jillian this time.
Hematologist NJ said…
Great post! Congratulations on all you have accomplished so far!

Popular posts from this blog

Demise on Top of a Mountain...Blue Ink-Tuesday Tales

Tuesday Tales and Shades of Gray

Easter Blog Hop!!!